The World Alliance for Quality is an international organization that will:
- Be recognized as the leader in fostering international cooperation for issues related to quality.
- Foster the use of quality philosophies, principles, techniques and tools to benefit society at large by supporting its application for activities such as:
- Resolution of global conflict;
- Effective and efficient use of all global resources needed to support human life;
- Solution of social issues, such as management of work within organizations, application of quality in all forms of organized endeavor and development of value systems; and
- Solution of issues relating to the sustainable development of resources to improve the quality of human life.
- Be the global thought leader in the development, critical assessment and review, promotion of learning and transferring technology for managerial and technical quality philosophies, methods and techniques.
- Continue to influence global business leaders and government officials to apply quality methods to improve the conditions of their people.
- Develop and support leaders within the global quality community through its program of Associate Membership.
- Be a leader in communicating quality-related issues and will work with all of the world’s recognized Regional and National quality societies to promote quality in its most broad applications.
- Be especially mindful of the need for continuing developments and innovation that can affect the future development of quality and will support global quality improvement initiatives at both the individual member and organizational levels.
World Alliance For Quality Communiqué (PDF, 104 KB)
World Alliance For Quality Letterhead (PDF, 103 KB)